Jan 28, 2008

Upcoming reviews

I was recently given an ARC of In The Courts Of The Crimson Kings by S.M. Stirling. I loved preceding book, The Sky People. I'll finish off Courts, re-read Sky People, and post a review of both books. This may take a while, so I'll put up a few meta-topic posts in the meanwhile.

Also, if anyone is reading this, is blogging, and links to this blog, let me know. I have no idea who links back here.

In other news, George R.R. Martin is working on another of the new Wild Cards novels. I hope to heck it's better than the last one, which I was fairly disappointed by.

There's also a new Jim Butcher book about to hit ARC radar, Small Favors. I'm looking forward to reviewing it here once I get the chance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi josh, got to you through the swivet fyi.